Archive for September, 2008
I had the pleasure to interview Paula Drum, the VP of Marketing for the Digital Division of H&R Block. It was a lot of fun to speak with a forward thinking marketer like Paula on a variety of social media marketing programs.
Topics that we covered include:
- How did social media change marketing at H&R Block?
- What are the scaling issues for marketing 2.0 programs?
- How do you overcome internal resistance, and especially legal objections?
- How do you measure progress and success?
- How do you decide to extend a brick & mortar brand into the digital world vs. creating a new brand?
- How does marketing 2.0 affect the organizational structure of marketing?
- Should you integrate traditional marketing programs with social media programs?
We will write additional blog posts with content from the interview, but for now I wanted to make sure the interview was up there as quickly as possible.
Comments, suggestions, or ideas? Send them my way at francois [at] beelinelabs.com
Tags: beeline labs, cmo 2.0, francois gossieaux, h&r block, paula drum
Posted in CMO 2.0 Conversation | 2 Comments »